'This Person' Birthday

yay... today is 'This Person' birthday! and its mine in another hour...

i knew 'This Person' at form 2.... probably will never forget 'This Person'
cause she really made a statement in my life...

i wanna thank 'This Person' cause she taught me things i never knew
and i probably wont forget it...
mainly that she taught me that i have absolutely no ballz...
great...

i wanna wish 'This Person' an awesome life cause of the things 'This Person' taught me

still... no matter how awesome 'This Person' is....
i remember 'This Person' only because i school with 'This Person'

whatever it is... hope 'This Person' gets what 'This Person' needs

dont laugh at me cause im bein 'emo' now
i am indestructible, MASTER OF WORLDS!!!

"bring the rain, ease the pain"

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google